Utilities Department

Establishing Service:
ll new accounts must have an application completed along with a $125.00 water deposit.  You can mail in the application with your deposit or visit our office.  If you're renting, please contact your land lord regarding service set up and deposit.

Paying Your Bill:
To pay your monthly bill, simply visit our office. For your convenience, there is a BLUE drop box located in the town hall parking lot next to our building.  There is also a drop box located next to the door. 

We currently accept cash, checks, & money orders for payment. If you want to save a trip to the office, you can set up bill pay with your bank & the bank will send a check directly to us.

Office Address:
104 W Fifth Street
Zolfo Springs, FL 33890

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 162
Zolfo Springs, FL 33890

mail in to PO BOx 162 Zolfo Springs, FL 33890

For after hours and weekend Emergencies contact Hardee County Sheriff's Office


Utilities Supervisor
Bubba Bass
(863) 735-0405

For after hours emergencies, call the Hardee County Sheriff's office at: 863-773-4144.

Utilities Clerk
Maria Rodriguez
(863) 735-0405
(863) 735-1684 - Fax

Office Hours: 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday (utility office closed on Fridays, you may reach HCSO at 863-773-4144 in case of emergency)

Electric Services

Duke Energy

Peace River Electric Coop

Frequently Asked Utility Questions

Copyright 2012-2019 Vistalogix Corporation  |   Terms Of Use   |   Privacy Statement