Town of Zolfo Springs Civic Center
The Zolfo Springs Civic Center is available to rent on a daily basis for your next meeting or special event.
To Reserve the Civic Center for your event:
Check the calendar below for the availability of your desired date.
Then click the RESERVE button to submit the details of your event.
We'll review your request and contact you within 24 business hours to confirm your date is available and finalize your rental.
NOTE: The Civic Center is reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Frequently Asked Facilities Questions
What is included with my rental?
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and stove (Only for WARMING)
- Men's & Women's Restrooms
- Mop &Broom (must bring own cleaning supplies)
How far in advance do I need to reserve the Civic Center for my event?
Your deposit and rental fee should be paid at least two weeks prior to your event.
The Civic Center is reserved on a first come, first served basis. As soon as you know the date of your event, you should inquire about availability and finalize your rental agreement to secure the facility for your event.
What cleanup am I responsible for when renting the facility?
- Mop and Broom are provided; renter MUST bring all other cleaning supplies.
- DO NOT put tape on doors or windows. It will damage the tinting.
- ALL decorations must be removed from tables, chairs, ceiling and walls, including tape.
- The floors MUST be swept and mopped before leaving and doors are to be wiped off.
- The kitchen and restrooms MUST be left clean. This includes flushing and wiping the toilets and washing down the counter tops, sinks, stove and microwave.
- Tables and chairs MUST be clean and returned to the proper areas.
What fees and/or costs are associated with renting the civic center?
How do we gain access to the facility for our event?
The front door will be padlocked. Your combination to the padlock will be provided to you as part of your rental agreement. You must remember this to open the door. You are responsible for making sure ALL the doors are locked when you leave the Civic Center.
What other restrictions am I subject to when renting the civic center?
The NOISE LEVEL must not disturb neighbors and ALL activities must be over by 11:00 pm.
The STOVE is for warming only. No cooking is allowed.
Can we have alcoholic beverages for our event?
NO alcoholic beverages allowed on premises. Frequent inspections may be made by law enforcement personnel. Possession of alcoholic beverages inside the building or on the grounds (this includes the parking lot and basketball court) will result in the eviction and forfeiture of rental and deposit.