Welcome Home!

We know that relocating can be both an exciting and stressful time, so we've provided some resources to make your transition a little bit easier for the whole family.

Please stop by the Town Hall to introduce yourself and let us point you in the right direction for anything you need to get settled here in Zolfo Springs.

If you have a relocation question that you can't find the answer to prior to arriving in town, send a resident request directly to our Town office with the details.

Frequently Asked Relocation Questions
Zolfo Logo

© 2011-2020 Town of Zolfo Springs